Saturday, June 26, 2010

What I did today.....

      Ok, here's what I did.  I went all the way down to Oaklawn and spent a couple of hours at JR,s.  Why?  Who the hell knows.  Well, actually I do know.  Because it's down the street from where you live babe.  I almost texted you countless times just to see if I could stop by and just visit, see how you're doing, give you an update on the girls. 

     I chickened out.  The last thing I need is for you to tell me I"m not welcome.  Or even worse, you have company!  (I know, that pisses you off when I assume this....but I told you about my self-esteem deal).
Then I thought about driving over and just parking outside your townhouse.  Again, I have no idea why.  I guess just to be close to you in some way.

    I ended up heading home to spend time with the girls.  Good thing I did, because in my fog of deciding to come all the way down to your part of the city, I fixed their dinner and ended up leaving their food bowls sitting on the counter!

   Ardell, I miss you so much.  One day I think I'm going to be ok, then I just feel as if life is over.  I've been working so hard to look over my past mistakes, words, or whatever that turned you away from me.  So much I want to fix.  I've even decided to steer clear of certain friends (you know who I'm talking about) just because of their toxic and negative personas. 

     It's the girls and me.  With one important part missing.  You.

No comments:

Post a Comment