Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THANK YOU BABE!

Thank you Ardell for seeing me today. I didn't get all the answers I needed but I see you're hurting for reasons you don't even know. We both know you keep it all inside.........that is going to be your undoing.

Just remember what I said....you always have a home. The girls will always be your girls too. I will always love you no matter what. I'm probably gonna scream and cry alot during this time.

Like I told you, after Ric died, I never wanted to love and lose someone again. I let you in after all those years finally made the hurt a little less painful. Now, you've left too. Very numb right now.

I'm worried about you. I can't help you.....helpless again like to so many others that I seem to be of no help. I want to hate you so much, but I can't.

When you couldnt take Misty's ashes because you said it would be too painful every time you saw them told me alot about you that I didn't realize. You do not yet have the courage to face true pain and hurt. I have so many times, it's become a part of my family now. I will tell you this, facing the pain and going through it will free you.

Now having lectured you on this just now, I on the other hand want to become unconscious and never wake up. Coco and Ginger keep me grounded. For now. They smelled you on me when I got home from your place.

So, remember, you can always come here, visit, walk the girls, whatever. I hope you find that demon that is driving you now.

Love you always.
K.

1 comment:

  1. A tender or wounded heart needs a lot of things to fully heal.
    And one of those things is the element if Time.
    Please allow yourself the Grace to continue your healing.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete