Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something Unexpected.....Dreams

     Well, it happened.  I was up very early today, did some laundry, folded sheets, etc... .   I guess I ended up sitting down on the sofa with Coco and Ginger and eventually fell asleep. 

    My next memory is standing in bathroom, brushing my teeth or something, and you standing at the doorway.  Blue shorts, white t-shirt, sandals.  At first it was natural, than I realized YOU WERE STANDING IN THE DOORWAY!

    That's the point, in all good dreaming, that I was so full of joy, shock and bewilderment.  Next thing I am slowly moving from that perfect world then hazily entering back to this world.  The pain, emptiness, and sorrow shot through my gut all at once.  I even started crying for goodness sake!

   Fracking dreams!!!! 

   Crap, I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment