Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ardell, Glad You're OK Considering...

Ardell,

You have no idea how happy I was to get your email this morning. This whole mess sucks. One moment I'm empowered to move on, brush myself off, and get my life together. Then there are those waves of deep feelings of love that are still very much alive. Then comes the sadness of not knowing if you're thinking we might make it after you've done some soul searching, or it's over for good. I don't know! It makes my stomach hurt like crazy. Eating is like poison to me.

Crap! I wonder if the fact that now I don't have you on your terms, makes it all the more important to get you back. I want what I want. Now I don't know. I did a couple of weeks ago, but you're decision blindsided me.

Thanks again for the email. It was something important to me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment