Friday, July 2, 2010

I Can't get over you....

Ardell,

I fricken love you more than you ever knew.  I'm sorry I didn't do a better job of letting you know this all these years!!!!.

Like Cher says..."If I could turn back time....".

People tell me I'm better off.  People tell me alot of things.  I don't necessarily listen of course!

You question your ability to be a good partner, a good friend.  I've known that part of you.  I see it in your eyes, in your actions, in those times I held you. 

I want to be mad (sometimes I am).  I want to cry (sometimes I do).  One day I feel liberated (other days I am a prisoner of my love and respect for you).

I'm sure you get the picture by now.  As I've said before, what makes me crazy is that I had no desire to fall in love with anyone when we met.  You pushed your way through that brick wall and swept me up off my feet,  (a bit romantic I know, but it's true!)
and much to my surprise, I fell for you.....hard! 


I LOVE YOU ARDELL!!!!

So, there we are.  You down there, me over here. 

Meanwhile, I'll be looking for the person who said, "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.", and I'm going to kick him in the nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment